Custom Shutters in Reno
Personalized Shutters Designed Just for You
Not only are shutters a beautiful way to cover your windows, but they provide a simple, functional way to achieve the curb appeal you’ve been looking for to up the ante of your home. This timeless option is perfect for people looking to achieve an aesthetic appeal on the inside and outside of their home.
For a free design consultation in Reno, contact Gotcha Covered today. We can be reached at (775) 227-4405 or by completing our online message form.
Shutters are a simple yet elegant way to elevate the look and feel of your home, and at Gotcha Covered of Reno, we give you several options to choose from:
- Colonial: These exterior shutters are rooted in the colonial period (hence their name) and reflect a similar rustic look to the designs used during that time.
- Composite: Composite shutters are a great option if you’re worried about moisture affecting the material, because they aren’t made of real wood and can better withstand the moisture as such.
- Plantation: This is one of our most popular shutter options, and perhaps the most widely recognized! Plantation shutters fit your windows snuggly, which means they will provide maximum privacy when closed.
- Wood: Benefits to choosing real wood shutters over the other options is that they provide better coverage from the sun and are generally more durable than their faux wood counterparts.
Benefits of Customized Shutters
If you’re in the market for the perfect shutters for your home, you’ve likely already considered the benefits of adding them to your windows – and we agree, there are a lot of perks! Shutters are available in a number of different materials (vinyl, wood, composite wood, and PolyCORE), all of which promise results that are both long-lasting and low-maintenance. Additional benefits of choosing shutters for your window treatments include:
- Extra privacy: The slats on shutters can be angled in many ways, allowing for total or partial privacy as you desire.
- Light control: Again, because the slats can be angled differently, you have complete control over how much light enters your room at any given time.
- Temperature regulation: When you want to stay cool in the summer, all you have to do is close the shutters to keep the heat of the day out. Conversely, when you want to stay warm in the winter, angling the slats open will allow in more warmth from the sun rays of the day.
Our design consultants are ready and waiting to help you customize your dream window shutters.