Many Designers Choose Roman Shades. Should you?
A timeless yet trendy window treatment, roman shades are have long been the choice of designers. The pleated panels of fabric provide a simple yet dramatic design element for any room in your home.
With hundreds of luxurious fabric colors, patterns and textures to choose from, modern roman shades feature uniform, contoured or flat-fabric folds, and no exposed cords, enhancing child safety.
To create the perfect amount of light control and UV protection, Roman shades are available in varying opacities including blackout, light-filtering, and sheer.
A versatile option for just about any room decor, roman shades will transform your home, whether casual or formal is your goal.
Why Modern Roman Shades?
- Because roman shades are made from a continuous piece of fabric, they offer great privacy
- Roman blinds a wonderful choice for energy efficiency. They help keep the heat or cold in/out.
- Some window treatments can overwhelm small windows. Roman shades take up no space on either side of the window and make them a great choice for smaller windows.
- Roman shades are easy to move up and down and are available cordless and/or motorized
- For a layered look, combine with drapery
Ready for Roman Shades?
Now that you know the benefits of roman shades, it's time to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. Your Gotcha Covered consultant will meet with you, learn about your functionality, style, and budget needs to help you decide which roman shades are right for your home.