Light Blocking & Energy Efficient Honeycomb Shades
Cellular shades, or honeycomb shades, are one of the most popular window covering options currently on the market. This versatile style allows for complete customization, improved energy efficiency, and a clean, crisp look.
At Gotcha Covered, our cellular shades can improve energy efficiency and control lighting. They are available in several pleat sizes to suit your style and space and, with thousands of luscious colors, fabrics, and textures, the possibilities are endless.
Choose from a wide variety of sheer, light-filtering, or room-darkening fabrics. We have several opacity options and hundreds of colors, including neutrals, warm shades, bright colors, and even patterns.
What Are Cellular Shades?.
Cellular shades are a window treatment that uses a two or more layers of fabric folded and then crisply pleated to create a pocket of insulating air between the window and your home. Due to their superior flexibility, cellular shades are perfect for nonstandard window shapes.
Benefits of Cellular Shades
- Cordless – adds an element of safety for homes with young children or pets, and can also be an aesthetic choice
- Motorization options – great for hard-to-reach windows, or rooms where you may want to open and close them frequently, such as media rooms or bedrooms
- Specialty shapes – ideal for archway or entry way windows with unusual shapes, such as octagons, circles, half-circles, triangles, and more
- Slim profile – these preserve and optimize views by taking up minimal window space when stacked
- Light blocking - multiple layers make these shades perfect for black out and room darkening opacity.
- Energy efficient - the air pocket created by their cellular construction creates and insulating effect that can save you money on your energy bills
Updating your window treatments could save you hundreds of dollars each month, learn more about energy efficient window treatments on our blog.