Wood Shutters in Englewood, CO
Elevate the aesthetic of your home with the timeless richness of wood shutters from Gotcha Covered of Englewood. Our wood shutters not only enhance your home's value but also bring a touch of architectural appeal to any room. Discover the unparalleled craftsmanship in the details, from hand-sanded louvers to exquisite furniture finishes, all achieved through our specialty multiple coat painting techniques. Our unique sanding process sets us apart, with our wood shutters expertly passing through three separate stages to achieve a piano-smooth look and feel, leaving the competition in the sawdust.
Why Choose Custom Wood Shutters?
Beyond their stunning looks, here are more reasons to consider custom wood shutters for your Englewood home:
- Customize with any finish, paint, or stain: Tailor your shutters to match your style and vision.
- Choose between visible or hidden tilts: Opt for a classic look or modern functionality.
- Enjoy numerous child and pet safety benefits: Ensure a secure environment for your loved ones.
- Opt for mechanization for easier-than-ever operation: Experience the convenience of motorized shutters.
- Find options for even very unique openings: Our custom solutions adapt to your space.
- Consider adding divider rails for very large or tall windows: Enhance both style and functionality.
Nothing exudes elegance like classic wood shutters. Let Gotcha Covered of Englewood guide you in designing the perfect look for your Englewood home or office. Choose from a wide variety of finishes, colors, and styles to bring your exact vision to life. Once your ideal solution is determined, our team will promptly install your custom wood shutters.
What Wood is Best for Shutters?
For interior wood shutters, basswood stands out as a top recommended wood type. It's a hardwood known for its resistance to warping, lightweight yet robust nature and excellent finish with stain. Additionally, basswood is a renewable resource, with the United States growing twice the amount of hardwood it harvests each year.
Other popular wood-type choices include oak, maple, cedar, alder, and pine.
Don't miss the opportunity to transform your space with the warmth and sophistication of custom wood shutters. Call our team by calling (303) 625-6302 or reach out online and embark on a journey to elevate your home's aesthetic appeal!