Drapery & Curtains in Three Oaks
At Gotcha Covered of Harbor Country, our professional design team and skilled installers easily transform spaces with drapery and curtains custom fit for every space. It’s often surprising to homeowners how easily a room changes with window treatments, but they make all the difference in the world.
How to Layer Window Treatments
You want to have enough contrast to make your design flow seamlessly and achieve your desired effect, such as:
- Soft and Cozy: Pair up some thick blackout drapes with sheer curtain panels for a beautiful result that offers full privacy.
- Sleek and Strong: Try combining curtains with roller shades, mixing and matching prints until you find the perfect combination.
- Go With the Flow: Find the perfect curtains, your favorite drapes, and bring them together for a uniquely soft look.
- Classically Crisp: Layer your drapery on top of traditional blinds for formal spaces or a posh appeal.
- Dramatically Upscale: Create a custom look by pairing shutters with a gorgeous drapery for a higher value finish.
- Boho Glow: A popular trend that’s not going anywhere, create a dreamy look with woven wood shades and white drapes.
Playing around with soft window treatments, hard window treatments, and finishes can give you a better idea of what you might like. Of course, our design team is readily available to discuss ideas with you and create a unique solution for your preferences.
To schedule your design consultation, give us a call at (269) 225-3981 or contact us online today.