Custom Shutters in West Lake Norman
Expert Window Installation & Design Services
At Gotcha Covered of West Lake Norman, we advocate and echo the many upsides of custom shutters daily! Shutters provide traditional elegance and countless practical benefits.
- Improve indoor insulation
- Boost curbside appeal
- Enhance UV light protection
- Increase property value
- Elevate any space with a quaint/rustic aesthetic
- Offer added privacy
- Filter light
- Decorative style
Our design team is ready and willing to help you customize your dream shutter arrangement today! We can navigate you through the exhausting process step by step – ensuring you find the perfect style, size, shape, color, texture, and material combination to match your style and aesthetic.
Custom Shutters for Every Ambiance
During our on-site consultation, our team will conduct meticulous measurements, discuss your window treatment specifications, and assess the surrounding décor. We want to know your vision and budget in and out so we can accommodate your every need. Our team is determined to go above and beyond to cater to your needs!
We can install numerous custom shutters styles, such as:
- Plantation Shutters – This classic style is available in polymer, hardwood, or faux wood finishes.
- Wood Shutters – Wood shutters offer an organic, earthy vibe. They also provide remarkable indoor insulation – reducing monthly electricity bills and boosting comfort. Let us help you choose a wood shutter arrangement that complements your property’s personality.
- Café Shutters – Want an adorable, elegant, and stylish shutters aesthetic with extra privacy and minimal upkeep? Café shutters made from easy-to-maintain composite, vinyl, or polymer materials are the solution for you!
- Colonial shutters – This rustic style mimics historic New England country homes and colonial-era architecture.
- Composite Shutters – Looking for water- and moisture-resistant shutters to minimize upkeep? Our composite shutters might be just what you need!
Call (704) 308-3415 anytime to schedule a free, no-hassle consultation! This face-to-face, in-home meeting allows us to learn about your window treatment goals and financial situation!