Drapery & Curtains in The North Shore
Elegant Window Treatment Solutions Near You
At Gotcha Covered of the Northshore, we constantly champion the powerful aesthetic effect one can make by installing a brand-new set of draperies and curtains! Draper and curtains are a classy choice for any setting – enhancing the classiness and ambiance of a room. They are equally functional and majestic – providing practical benefits and aesthetic delights.
A new set of draperies and curtains is a fast, failproof, and affordable way to:
- Impress visitors
- Reenergize your interior décor
- Control/filter the sunlight entering your home
- Increase insulation and privacy
- Save energy
- Boost your indoor ambiance
- And much more!
Countless Window Dressings to Choose From
Gotcha Covered of the Northshore is proud to be your go-to solution when it comes to actualizing your dream window treatment. We offer a complimentary, on-site consultation to begin the process of realizing your vision.
This free in-person consultation offers our design team the opportunity to assess:
- Your property’s overall style and aesthetic
- Window sizes and dimensions
- Budgetary constraints
- Potential objectives and aspirations
This information will help us determine the exact style, color scheme, pattern, and sizing that suits your needs. Our design team will also be available to assist with mixing and matching various materials and textures. There are countless brands, styles, and materials to choose from.
We can show you every kind of drapery and curtains, including:
- Tailored, Pleated, & Banded
- Panel, Fabric, & Sheer
- Brocade, Cotton, Silk, & Suede
We can also browse valances, tiebacks, and other hardware to customize your entire window treatment. Our priority is to personalize every step until your left with a gorgeous drapery and curtain arrangement that accentuates your style, personality, and vibe.
What Are Some Differences Between Drapes and Curtains?
Curtains and drapes may appear to be similar, but they actually serve different purposes. Curtains are usually lighter weight and hung above a window, while drapes are heavier and hung from a rod close to the ceiling.
- Allow natural light to enter the room
- Can be made from a variety of materials, including sheer fabrics.
- Are typically less formal than drapes,
- May be unlined or only lightly lined.
- Often lined to block out light and provide insulation
- Usually wider than curtains
- Often full-length to floor-length
- Typically have a more formal look
When choosing between curtains and drapes, it's important to consider the function you want them to serve and the overall look you are trying to achieve.