Shutters in The North Shore
Types of Interior Shutters
If you are considering a window treatment, why wait another day? Our technicians are ready to find the perfect custom shutter solution to fit your unique aesthetic. During our in-home consultation, we will learn about your aesthetic vision and interior décor preferences. With a vast inventory of top-tier products and elite brand names, we will find the perfect match for your design needs and budget. Let us navigate you through the process of choosing the ideal window treatment today!
Here’s a brief overview of some of our signature shutters:
- Colonial shutters – Also known as traditional shutters, colonial shutters are modeled after the colonial style of New England country homes: enhancing your business or home’s rustic appeal.
- Composite shutters – This sturdy style combines medium-density fiberboard with a resilient vinyl finish. Composite shutters are increasing in popularity due to their affordability, waterproof elements, and wide availability.
- Wood shutters – Natural wood shutters can infuse any space with an organic, earthy, and all-natural sensibility. They are chic and can decrease heat loss by 75-90%.
- Plantation shutters – This shutter style usually consists of wood or synthetic wood. It provides excellent privacy and sunlight protection.
Benefits of Dynamic Shutters for Every Property
At Gotcha Covered of the Northshore, custom shutters are one of customers’ favorite window treatments. They are equally functional and durable – providing practical sun protection with minimal upkeep. Shutters will elevate any property’s style and panache – providing a fashionable addition to significantly enhance the ambiance. They are an excellent solution for improving privacy, filtering sunlight, and decorating your window.
Shutters also provide:
- Indoor insulation (reducing monthly energy bills)
- Protection from burglars & extreme weather
- Decorative versatility
- Durability and easy maintenance
- Boosted curbside appeal
- Increased real estate value
To schedule an appointment or a free consultation, call (224) 291-8490 today!