Custom Shutters in Green Bay
Quality Window Installation & Design Services
At Gotcha Covered of Green Bay, we champion custom shutters every day! This window treatment style offers classic elegance and endless functionality. Shutters will imbue any space with a quaint and timeless aesthetic.
They also offer numerous practical benefits, including:
- Indoor insulation
- Curbside appeal
- Added UV light protection
- Increased property value
- Light filtering properties
- Decorative style
Our design team is on standby and waiting to help you select your dream shutters! We can guide you through the exhausting search – directing you toward your desired custom shutters style, size, shape, color, texture, and material.
Choose a Custom Shutters Style that Fits Your Vision
We will go above and beyond to customize your shutters to match your home’s measurements, specifications, and surrounding décor. We aren’t satisfied until every face of your window treatment installation is configured perfectly.
Our expert technicians can install virtually any custom shutters style, including:
- Café Shutters – Looking for a loud aesthetic and extra privacy with minimal upkeep? Café shutters are a wise choice – made from easy-to-clean composite, vinyl, or polymer materials.
- Colonial shutters – This traditional, rustic style mimics New England’s rich colonial-era architecture historically found in country homes.
- Composite Shutters – Want waterproof shutters for a hassle-free window treatment? Composite shutters might be the ideal option for your priorities.
- Plantation Shutters – This timeless style can come in hardwood, polymer, or faux wood finishes.
- Wood Shutters – Organic and earthy wood shutters provide excellent insulation to decrease your monthly energy bills and maximize comfort. We are happy to help you find wood shutters in a stain or color that complements your personality.
Call (920) 310-3260 anytime to schedule a complimentary, in-person consultation! This face-to-face, no-obligation meeting allows our team to learn about your budget and aspirations.