Faux Wood Blinds
Create a Beautiful Look with an Even Better Price Tag!
Faux wood window blinds offer home and business owners the beauty of wood blinds with the durability of vinyl—all at a price you’ll love. This affordable option comes in a variety of finishes and hues to suit your tastes and best of all, you’ll never have to worry about common problems that come with real wood blinds, like cracking, warping, and chipping. Instead, you’ll get the best of both worlds: stunning window treatments that last, even in high humidity and extreme conditions!
What you need to know about faux wood blinds:
- Love your style for life with fade-free, long-lasting durability
- Choose hands-free control with motorized options
- Cord free options
- Customize with a decorative valance
- Improve light blockage with no-holes construction
- Forget about damage with improved heat resistance
- Change up your style with decorative tape in numerous colors and textures
- Keeping your faux wood blinds clean is a snap with a simple wipe-down
- Enjoy up to 75-90% UV ray protection
No matter the reason you choose faux wood blinds for your home or commercial building, you can trust Gotcha Covered to get the job done right. We’ll meet with you in person to discuss your needs, options, style preferences, and budget and then we’ll get to work measuring and installing your new window coverings!
Wood or faux wood blinds?
When it comes to aesthetics, faux wood and wood blinds provide a similar, sophisticated look. However, many homeowners lean towards choosing faux wood blinds as window treatments because they are cheaper, easier to maintain and clean, and resistant to moisture without losing the aesthetic of wood blinds.
More information about faux wood coverings: