Custom Blinds in Knoxville
Find the Best Blinds for Any Type of Window
Custom blinds offer both form and function and are a great choice for any home or business. These versatile window treatments can be as minimal or as luxury as you want to match your décor. Gotcha Covered Knoxville offers a wide variety of fully customizable blinds that are sure to satisfy your decorating needs and your wallet. No matter how you want your blinds to look for your home or office, we are certain we can sit down with you and find the right set. Blinds consultations are completely free, too!
Interested in renovating your space with new blinds and window coverings? Call (865) 269-9276 to put a complimentary consultation on your calendar.
Types of Custom Blinds in Knoxville We Offer
When you have access to all sorts of blinds that Gotcha Covered Knoxville does, there is no such thing as uninteresting blinds. From modern-looking designs to classic favorites, we are certain to have something to work to your likings. Of course, we will be committed to staying within your budget as well.
Aluminum blinds, also called mini-blinds, are an affordable window treatment option. If you’re on a tight budget and need to cover many windows at once, these are the ideal choice!
Benefits of Aluminum Mini Blinds
- Mini blinds are very lightweight
- Thin profile, which is great for shallow windows
- Slats can come in as small as 1” which is perfect for small kitchen and bathroom windows
- Come in a variety of colors
Upgrades for Aluminum Blinds
Get further customization of your blinds from Gotcha Covered Knoxville by taking advantage of our customization options.
- Motorization – use a remote control or an app to raise and lower your aluminum mini blinds.
- Cordless Lifts – eliminate potentially harmful cords and streamline your window treatments with our cordless lift upgrades. This feature is popular with our customers with young children and pets!
- Valences & Cornices – cover unattractive blinds hardware by adding decorative blinds cornices and valences.
Fabric blinds are another lightweight custom window treatment option. Fabric blinds look like traditional blind, but the fabric slats offer similar soft lighting effects to custom shades.
Why Choose Fabric Blinds?
- Dust resistant
- Light diffusing
Wood blinds bring a warm, luxurious, look to your window treatments. If you’re looking for a high-end finish to your home décor, custom wood blinds are the best option.
Benefits of Wood Blinds
- The thick wood slats on wood blinds keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Variety of colors and stains
- Light blocking
Upgrades for Wood Blinds
- Motorization – We install motorization upgrades for wood blinds
- Cordless Lifts – Gotcha Covered Knoxville can install cordless lift system to protect your pets and children from dangerous cords.
- Cloth Tapes – Add a decorative flair to your wood blinds by adding cloth tape to your blinds to cover the route holes.
- Routeless Options – Routless blinds reduce light leaks caused by the holes drilled through the slates to string blinds cords through.
Faux wood blinds
Faux wood blinds give homeowners the look of luxurious wood blinds, without the steep price tag and with a stronger durability. If you’re looking to add the warmth of real wood to your window treatments, but don’t want break the bank, these are an ideal choice for you!
Benefits of Faux Wood Blinds
- Get the look of realistic wood grain and wood stain
- Faux wood blinds can handle temperature and moisture changes without warping and cracking – which makes them ideal for bathroom windows and over-the-sink kitchen windows.
- Made of PVC, which makes them easy to clean
Upgrades for Faux Wood Blinds
- Motorization – Upgrade to motorized faux wood blinds and get the convenience of opening and closing your blinds with the touch of a button.
- Cordless Lift – Remove unsightly cords from children and pets by upgrading your faux wood blinds to include cordless lift. Ideal if you have pets or children.
- Routeless Blinds– Maximize the light blocking of your blind slats by choosing routless blinds. This upgrade is best when mounted inside your window frame because the frame helps them remain in place.
- Cloth Tapes – Add a pop of color and texture to your blinds by adding customized cloth tapes to cover route holes and increase light blockage as well as privacy.
How much do faux wood blinds cost?
Faux wood blinds are cheaper than real wood blinds. Typically, faux wood blinds can cost anywhere between $30 to $100 depending on the size of the window. Additional costs also vary depending on any upgrades you choose. Learn more on window blind costs.
Vertical blinds are a classic, functional, and affordable choice for many people.
Benefits of Vertical Blinds
- Made of durable PVC materials
- Easy to clean
- Best for sliding glass doors
Upgrades for Vertical Blind
- Choose stack placements – open and close from one side or split down the center
S-Curve Vertical Blinds
S-Curve vertical blinds add the elegance of drapes to vertical blinds. Their S-Shaped design created as soft-folded drapery aesthetic to large windows. Not only that, but the s-shaped construction also keeps the vertical slats closer together which increases privacy and light blockage. These blinds are ideal for homeowners looking to cover large windows or sliding glass doors.
Benefits of S-Curve Vertical Blinds
- Safer for Children & Pets – these blinds are operated by a short, plastic, wand, meaning there are no dangerous cords that your child or pet could become strangled in.
- Drapery Appearance – these blinds have a soft, fabric-like appearance when hung, which is ideal for bedrooms and living rooms.
- Variety of slat color options
The Best Blinds for You & Your Vision
What sort of space do you have in mind for your home or office? It is our goal to make certain your blinds fit that vision perfectly. Our expert design consultant will be happy to meet with you and start discussing options based on your convenience. Gotcha Covered is committed to being the favorite blinds company in Knoxville. You will find that our team is here to get the blinds that you want. There is nothing that makes us happier than knowing we helped someone find the living space or office space of their dreams.
Go ahead and call us at (865) 269-9276 to speak with an experienced design consultant about your home’s blinds today.