Custom Blinds & Window Treatments in Towson
Shades, Shutters, Blinds & More Designed and Installed by Experts
Windows play an important part of any home. Not only are windows very functional, but they can be used to add design value to the room as well. The style chosen for window coverings can either make—or break—your home’s aesthetic.
Are you looking for Towson custom window treatments? Gotcha Covered of North Baltimore is here for all your custom window treatment needs. We want to be your one-stop-shop when redesigning your interior space. We are committed to helping you design your personal space the way you have always envisioned it. Even if you haven’t envisioned it yet, we can help you create something stunning and worthwhile.
Our expert designers are with you every step of the way. We can help you accomplish virtually anything you dream of. Whether you want to improve the style of your living room or create a new sense of functionally across your home, our expert designers will be there to help. When you schedule a free in-home consultation, we will look at your specific needs and do everything we can to understand your goals. We will help you find the perfect custom window coverings, designed with you— and your budget— in mind.
Are you ready to take your living space to the next level? Click hereto schedule a free consultation with one of our design experts!
Choose from a Variety of Custom Blinds in Towson
We offer a huge catalogue of products that come in a variety of shapes and styles. These are designed to fit virtually any window in your home. From simple and sleek, to colorful and unique, we have it all to fit your taste and budget.
- Horizontal blinds – If your windows are taller than they are wide, these are the blinds for you! You can control how much light is let into your room and customize them however you see fit!
- Vertical blinds – If you have windows that are tall, large, or something like a patio sliding glass door, these are the blinds will work perfectly in your space. You have complete control of how much light to let in, all while being able to keep it warmer or cooler during the day. These blinds also make your ceiling seem taller!
- Aluminum blinds – These blinds remain a timeless and affordable window covering. They are long-lasting and stylish, so you get the most bang for your buck here!
- Faux wood blinds – These blinds give you the beauty of wood blinds but offer the durability that comes with vinyl. This is a very affordable option that will protect you from the downsides of real wood blinds.
- Vinyl blinds – Vinyl blinds are very tough! These blinds are ideal for rooms like the bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen because they can withstand constant exposure to humidity or heat.
- Wood blinds – These are the true timeless classic. Wood blinds are gorgeous, long-lasting, and more affordable than you may think! These are warm and an add an elevated style to any room.
- Fabric blinds – Want a lot of privacy in your home but still be able to feel the sunlight? Sunlight filters through fabric and brightens the room with a soft glow. These are also water- and dust-resistant, meaning they are very easy to maintain.
- Sheer blinds – These blinds are designed for those who love lots of natural sunlight while still being able to get the privacy offered by blinds. These come in vertical and horizontal options. Sheer blinds can give off light, natural, beautiful vibes to any room.
- S-curve blinds – Combining the functionality of vertical blinds with the beauty of wood blinds, S-curve blinds give increased privacy and light-blocking measures.
- Woven wood panel track blinds – These blinds are designed for those looking for a final solution to their large, picture windows and sliding glass doors. These blinds can help bring a dose of nature to any room!
Blinds host a whole list of benefits for your room compared to other window treatments in Towson. They give you control of your privacy and the amount of sunlight you want in your room. Blinds continue to be a preferred way to easily design a space within an affordable budget. Paired with our affordable professional installation, you will save the design in your room in no time!
Contemporary & Sleek Custom Shades
Our Towson custom window shades function very similar to blinds but continue to have the extra light-allowance that comes from curtains or drapes. You can control the light that comes into your room without completely blocking it out. You also have privacy but can enjoy being able to see outside with continued ease. They all have minimal stacking so that picture perfect view is never obstructed. Here are some examples of the custom shades we offer:
- Cellular shades – One of the most popular window coverings. You can have complete customization with a clean and crisp look.
- Honeycomb shades – Similar to cellular shades, these come in a distinctive pattern that allows for optimal light filtration and energy efficiency.
- Patterned shades – These shades give you full customization and can serve as beautiful art pieces when they are down. These come in hundreds of designs and patterns.
- Banded shades – While being able to have the functionality that comes with blinds, you still have the look and feel of regular shades.
- Pleated shades – Continue to keep their crisp lines due to their durable construction. The fabrics also resist fading, drooping, and sagging.
- Woven wood shades – If you want a natural look that brings the outdoors into your space, these are perfect. They can be made from things like bamboo, reeds, and even exotic grasses.
- Roman shades – These shades are a true fashion statement, often bringing a new sense of luxury to the room. They are a perfect blend of hard and soft window treatments.
- Sunscreens/roller shades – Very basic type of shade, but they have always been very functional. There are a vast number of fabrics and colors to choose from.
Did you know that our Towson custom shades can be also be motorized or automated? Motorized blinds, shades, curtains, and draperies are no longer a luxury. Motorized window treatments have become not only functional but stylish, and the technology has become more and more affordable every year.
We are proud to continue to be the leaders of newer connected home technology. We are happy to meet with you to learn about your budget, style, and functionality needs before helping you decide if motorized window treatments and our advanced connected home technology are right for you!
Towson Custom Shutters - Timeless Custom Window Shutters & Installations
Today, shutters are some of the most popular window treatments in the United States and Canada. They also host a list of benefits that includes your complete control of the privacy and light in your home.
Our shutter options include:
- Natural wood shutters – Guaranteed to boost the value of your home and add special design elements to any room, custom wood shutters add great appeal to any room. Furthermore, we can use custom details such as finish and special painting techniques to really up the ante.
- Vinyl shutters – Vinyl shutters continue to be an affordable and durable option. They tend to require less maintenance than other shutter options. They can also give you the look and feel of classic wooden shutters.
- PolyCORE shutters – These shutters are practically indestructible. They offer the sophisticated look of wood shutters, without the hassle. These are a wonderful and cost-effective solution for any room.
- Wood composite shutters – If you are looking for real wood shutters, but love the price of vinyl shutters, these are the ones for you. Made from a unique wood composite core and acrylic coating, they won’t warp, fade, or chip. You’ll get all the beauty but less of the price tag!
Not only do we offer professional design help, we also offer professional custom shutters and installation. This will ensure that all measurements are done correctly. Even better, it guarantees that all installations are performed to the highest standards of safety.
Luxurious Made-to-Order Drapery & Curtains
If you are looking for Towson custom drapes, look no further. With all the benefits of other window treatments, where do draperies and curtains stack? We believe these are some of the most beneficial window treatments you can add. Not only do they offer style, luxury, and window insulation to any room, they also offer major control. There is built-in light control, and you can control your privacy.
We offer the following completely customizable drapery & curtain options:
- Sheer curtains and drapes – If you want to filter your light while maintaining your privacy, these are made for exactly that. These always have a designer look that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Panel curtains and drapes – These comes with more customized lighting options for the sun bather in your home.
- Fabric curtains and drapes – Fabric curtains are a timeless way to add a touch of class and beauty. No material offers you as many choices as fabric does.
- Drapery hardware – Your drapery hardware holds your design together. This is fully customizable, from the color to the size to the material and ring types.
- Hundreds of colors, textures and patterns – The options are endless! We offer many choices when it comes to draperies! Have a fabric in mind? We’re sure we can find a match to complete your room!
Draperies and curtains add style to a room that cannot be achieved with blinds.
Call us at (410) 346-0300 or click here to schedule your free, in-home consultation with one of our design experts in Towson!
Our Professional Installations
After we decide on the set of blinds for you and your room, we get professional measures of each window in your home. This is so we know exactly what of blinds we need to fit your space. Once the blinds are produced according to your design needs and space measurements, our team will accurately install the blinds for you.
At Gotcha Covered of North Baltimore, we appreciate and respect our clients. We pledge to provide high-quality products and services that will exceed your expectations and add beauty and value to your environment. We are committed to maintaining our relationship with our clients long after the sale.