Wood blinds bring the warmth and beauty of nature into your home. These blinds can fit just about any décor due to the extensive variety of colors, patterns and textures available. To add more functionality and beauty to your home, consider options such as a cordless lift system, decorative tape or motorization.
Benefits of Wood Blinds
- Considerable light control. Blinds can be partially or wholly opened to allow light in or close them completely to block out light entirely.
- Complete privacy. When closed, window blinds offer a higher level of privacy than other window treatments, such as draperies.
- Durability. Window blinds are available in materials and finishes designed to withstand years of use and exposure to sun, humidity, and moisture.
- Low maintenance. Most blinds typically need just a quick wipe down to keep them clean and in working order. Some blinds also offer a factory-applied anti-static electricity to help prevent the dust from accumulating.
Features of Wood Blinds
- Protects your room from 90% of harmful UV rays
- Slat sizes up to 2 ½"
- Available for bay and corner windows, French doors, arches and more specialty shapes
- From an opaque paint to richly detailed grain detail, wood blinds offer hundreds of finishes, textures, paint colors and stains to choose from
Custom Options for Wood Blinds
- Routeless (no holes) slats
- Cordless lift system
- Decorative tape
- Valances and cornices
Gotcha Covered offers an impressive selection of wood blinds from top brands such as Hunter Douglas, Graber and more. During your complimentary in-home consultation, our window treatment consultants will walk you through the entire selection process, keeping in mind your functionality needs, style desires, and budget.
Now that you know the basics of wood blinds, it's time to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. Your Gotcha Covered consultant will meet with you, learn about your functionality, style and budget needs to help you decide which wood blind is right for you.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule your complimentary in-home consultation with your local Gotcha Covered team!
About the Author: Brooke Carr, Gotcha Covered
Brooke joined the Gotcha Covered family in 2018 as the Social Media Coordinator. She works closely with our corporate teams and our Gotcha Covered franchisees to develop insightful and helpful content for our brand.