Custom Blinds in Edmonton
Customizable Window Blinds to Fit Any Window in St. Albert
Gotcha Covered is America's #1 custom blinds company. Our mission is to provide customers with the best quality blinds and shades at the most affordable price. Enjoy looking out your windows without the inconvenience of unnecessary light with Gotcha Covered! We offer a range of blinds that cover every type of space: from inside to outside, large to small, and inside to outside. We've got you covered - literally! The team at Gotcha Covered has designed a variety of blinds that are sure to fit any style or mood. Whether you're looking for sleek and modern or classic with a twist, we've got it all!
Our Custom Blind Options
- Aluminum Blinds
- Cellular Blinds
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Horizontal Blinds
- S-Curve Blinds
- Sheer Blinds
- Vinyl Blinds
- Fabric Blinds
- Wood Blinds
- Woven Wooden Panel Track
- Motorization & Smart Home Blinds
- Cordless Blinds
Happy Customers - Guaranteed!
We've been in the window blind business for over 20 years and have been providing our customers with top-notch service and products since day one.
We offer a range of different products for you to choose from - aluminum blinds, cellular blinds, faux wood blinds, horizontal blinds, sheer blinds, vertical blinds, vinyl blinds, fabric blinds and woven wood panel track. We also offer motorization and home automation options for our tech savvy customers.
Blinds are one of the most popular window treatments. Many newly-built homes come with basic blinds installed in St. Albert. Custom blinds are a way to elevate your home to create an atmosphere you love. Gotcha Covered of NW Edmonton and St. Albert strive to provide well crafted window treatments so you can live in your dream home.
When Should I Replace My Window Blinds?
The average lifespan of blinds is between five to eight years, depending on the type of window treatment. Not only are old and worn-out blinds unsightly, but they can also be unsafe.
The following are common signs it’s time to replace your window blinds:
- Your slats are broken, misshapen, or warped
- Your blinds are discolored
- Your blinds are difficult to lower and raise
- Your blinds’ tilt mechanism is having issues
- Your blinds are outdated
- The cords are worn out
- You have recently installed new windows
What are the Benefits of Installing Blinds in Your Home
If you’re deciding on what window treatment you want, look at a few reasons many people favor blinds:
- Privacy – Blinds can be left open to allow light inside your room. They can also be closed to separate your room from the rest of the world.
- Efficiency – Let the light in during the day and don’t worry about using your indoor ceiling lights or lamps.
- Safety – If you have children or pets, some window treatments can be hazardous due to their cords. Our designers can create beautiful blinds with integrated safety features, like no cords.
Blinds also come in a variety of materials, such as aluminum, faux wood, and vinyl. This gives our designers a lot of room to create the perfect blinds for your needs and aesthetic. So, whether you own a home or a commercial building, blinds are a great way to create your ideal atmosphere.
So if you are wondering where to buy window blinds in Edmonton and St. Albert, we offer a free consultation! That way you can be sure our custom blinds are the best fit for you.