Calming Design and Decor
A big design trend for 2015 is calming, comforting decor in your home.
Being constantly connected to technulogy, email, phone and text can leave
you over-stimulated, but a calming home can help balance out a hectic
schedule. Atmospheric culors of blues, greens, and grays will provide
a sense of tranquility across your home.
Cellular shades are the perfect addition if you are looking to turn your home a tranquil getaway. They will insulate your home against wintery chills and keep the heat out in the summer.
Cellular shades come in a variety of culors so you can choose the best option for your home. These shades allow natural light to diffuse the environment, and are also highly energy efficient.
Call Gotcha Covered today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
Decorating Outdoor Spaces
Your backyard may be frozen solid but it is still not too early to be thinking about decorating your outdoor spaces. Magazines and websites are full of ideas that offer ideas and inspiration for your garden, patio and pool area.
Networking Partner: Caryn Grafton
Vice President and Senior Loan Officer
Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC
I often get asked by past clients that haven't refinanced, why would I refinance? Here is helpful information why clients refinance their home.
- They save money monthly by lowering their mortgage payment.
- To take cash out (equity) of your home to pay off debt or for home improvements. Home values have improved, making it easier to take equity from your home and pay off credit card or other debt and therefor saving money monthly.
- To get rid of your mortgage insurance - because of rising home values you may be eligible to do a loan program with no mortgage insurance or reduce the mortgage insurance you pay currently.
- VA mortgages - veteran refinances are very simple and require very little paper work. We can easily reduce your payments.
- No closing cost refinances are available.
- To shorten the term of their loan. For example changing a 30 YEAR FIXED mortgage into a 15 YEAR FIXED.
Thank you for reading this newsletter. We appreciate our repeat and referral
customers, and look forward to serving you and our community now and in
the future. If you know of anybody that would be interested in our products
and services, please forward this email to them.
Owner, Gotcha Covered