Custom Window Shades in Cape Coral
Personalized Your Window Treatments to Match Your Lifestyle
When you want window treatments that offer maximum light control and privacy while still providing plenty of style, consider custom window shades from Gotcha Covered Cape Coral. Our design consultants will meet with you in your home or business to assess your style and your space and learn about your goals and preferences. We can show you samples of colors, textiles, and types in the very room where you want them to go, so you’ll know just what to expect from the finished product.
Once you’ve made your decision, we will make sure your custom shades in Cape Coral are made to your specification, then our certified installers will perform safe, secure installation. You’ll be able to enjoy your window shades for years to come.
From Diffused Light to Total Blackout
Custom window shades can be used to address a number of issues or challenges. For example, if your house has a bathroom on the ground level with a window that faces the street, cellular shades or pleated shades could be a good option. They block the view from outside while allowing a soft natural glow to light the room. Or maybe you or a family member works an overnight shift and sleeps during daylight hours. Roller shades or lined Roman shades may be a smart choice to black out or darken the room enough to allow for restful sleep.
Some of our popular shade styles include:
- Cellular shades – Also called honeycomb shades, this type of shade features two or more layers that come together to form cell-shaped pockets of air. It’s an excellent choice for energy efficiency and insulation.
- Pleated shades – This style is available is countless fabrics, textiles, and colors, as well as in a top-down/bottom-up configuration for extra flexibility.
- Woven wood shades – Sometimes referred to as bamboo shades or matchstick shades, this is a popular option thanks to its earthy, natural look and versatile appeal.
- Roman shades – These shades are typically constructed with heavier fabrics and offer an elegant, stylish look. Thanks to the heavier textiles, these can also make excellent room-darkening shades.
- Roller shades – Raising and lowering with a gentle tug, like a projector screen, roller shades are often used as a based layer with drapes or as blackout shades. Sunscreens, used to block UV rays, are generally roller shades.
When you call Gotcha Covered Cape Coral, we’ll set you up with a free design consultation where one of our experts can guide you through your options and help you customize your window treatments to meet your needs.